On November 25, 2019, Results for America joined with the University of New Hampshire’s Carsey School of Public Policy, and the Warren B. Rudman Center for Justice, Leadership and Public Service to host “Getting Better Results in Education: A Conversation with Senator Michael Bennet” at the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law in Concord, New Hampshire.
Senator Bennet joined national and New Hampshire education leaders for a thought-provoking discussion about using evidence and data to improve outcomes for America’s students.
Featured speakers included:
- U.S. Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO)
- Michael Ettlinger, Director, University of New Hampshire Carsey School of Public Policy
- Mora Segal, CEO of Achievement Network
- Meryl Levin, Executive Director of Mill Falls Charter School
- David Medina, COO and Co-Founder, Results for America
To learn more about how federal, state and local policymakers are getting better results in education, visit our Evidence in Education Lab (Ed Lab).