Results for All conducted a landscape review of the strategies and mechanisms – policies, programs, platforms, systems and operational practices – governments are using to advance the use of data and evidence in decision making. The review highlights key factors and enabling conditions for evidence-informed policymaking and identifies more than 100 strategies and mechanisms that are helping to promote the use of data and evidence in government policy and practice. Learn more about this effort here.
View the Landscape Review: here
Landscape Review – Tables:
1. Improving Access to Quality Data
2. Facilitating Access to Quality, Relevant Evidence
3. Strengthening Partnerships and Collaboration
4. Building Policymaker Knowledge, Skill, and Motivation
Landscape Review – Case Studies:
1. Ghana Case Study: Building Skills and Knowledge in Evidence-Informed Policymaking
2. Kenya Case Study: The Challenge of Implementing Demographic Dividend Policies
3. Canada Case Study: The Hub Model for Community Safety
Evidence Works 2016
On 29–30 September 2016 Results for All, an initiative of Results for America, partnered with Nesta’s Alliance for Useful Evidence to host Evidence Works 2016: A Global Forum for Government. Learn more about this effort here.